There is no way to predict when and where Mother Nature will strike. Hail, high winds, tornados are all unpredictable, but the CM Commercial Roofing team is here for you to weather the storm. We have an emergency response team that will visit your facility to get you watertight, then work with you through the insurance process to get your property back to being fully protected.
If Mother Nature has thrown you her worst, don’t hesitate – call CM Commercial Roofing at 281-377-2929.
The Insurance Claims Process
If a heavy storm has blown through, the first thing you should do is have your roof properly inspected. Sometimes it’s obvious that your commercial roof has sustained damage while other times it takes a trained eye to spot it. Either way it is imperative you begin the insurance claim process as quickly as possible.
Our team at CM Commercial Roofing understands that the insurance claims process can seem daunting, but when you utilize our expertise we’ll handle everything for you.
We provide the following step-by-step assistance:
- Detailed Inspection. The first step of every roofing project, whether insurance claims or not, starts with a detailed inspection of every facet of your existing roofing system. There are subtleties that only a professional may see. We will keep track of all the damage to help aid you in your claims process.Once the inspection is complete, CM Commercial Roofing will provide you with a written report of our findings. If we find that your roof sustained no damage, we will provide you with a written report for your records. However, if we find damage we will go on to step two in the insurance claims process. along with recommended repairs/solutions and a cost estimate. We know what adjusters are looking for and will make certain to record the details necessary to get that claim approved.
- File the Claim. The next step is to reach out to your insurance company and let them know you would like to file a claim. Our team will be by your side through this process, answering any questions your insurance company may have. Once the claim is filed, your insurance company will schedule an appointment for an adjuster to inspect your property.
- Adjuster Meeting. An adjuster from your insurance company will come to your property to determine if your roof sustained any damage. CM Commercial Roofing will also be there to ensure that every damaged section is addressed in the adjusters finding.
- Insurance Approval. After your adjuster completes their findings, they will provide you with a scope of work that approves your claim. CM Commercial Roofing will review the scope of work to ensure all repairs are fully covered.
- Roof Repair or Replacement. The agreed upon repair/replacement solution will be performed by CM Commercial Roofing in a professional, time-efficient manner. We will work diligently to minimize business disruptions.
- Final Invoice. Once the repair/replacement service is completed, CM Commercial Roofing will issue your insurance a final invoice. You will receive a check from your insurance company to cover this expense.
Need to File a Claim?
Call CM Commercial Roofing at 281-377-2929 for more information on how we can reduce your insurance claim anxiety, decrease denial exposure, and help maintain your business productivity.